Monday, February 7, 2011

On the GO!!!

Every thing it seems can by updated from a phone... I may may not start texting blog updates and that should be intersesting!
Any of you women wish your hubby would just show up one day and say...:I took the day off lets have a family day!" I do! MY hubby thinks I'm absurd! Every once in awhile I just wish a certain someone would realize how misused he is at his job and just up and leave!
This is a very hard area to have Faith in and why oh why can I not just let him have his way and never ask him to take off!
I think this week is going to be a field trip week! Maybe we'll check out the Children's Museum, The science Museum, Maybe the Art Museum.. who knows... Maybe even dare to go to a library with little kids!
School can get so overwhelming for not only the kids but even me at times.. that is the nice thing about homeschooling! You can just change your plans and learn a different way!
Sometimes I think I have so much to change that it will never all get done! DO you ever feel like you just want to erase all of one day and start over? Good thing is, His Joy is new every morning! Today came with no mistakes, till I woke up, just kidding.. it did come all new and I know each day for me is better than the next!
My prayer for today is that you see today as a "NEW" day and we look to making it better than the last even a little bit!

No comments: