Thursday, February 24, 2011

So Little to Do and So Much Time...

LOL I love that saying... though I really have so much to do and so little time it seems! I managed to organize our front room a little more today and the boys accomplished school!
I am so happy to see the changes in the house and in the kids the more I organize and teach! Each child has a different personality though the lessons learned through cleaning and organizing and teaching in different ways makes for very interesting days!
We have some relatives that have given us an above ground pool and I know the kids wil be excited when then find out! What a blessing to not have to spend money on a pool that will allow for us to have more family time here at home!
My family is so blessed to have 7 wonderful kids and so often people are still shocked to see our size! "Are they all yours?" has become a question asked very often! I love each of my children! I long to have more... though I am at peace with the 7 I have been given! Walking in Faith means trusting God in EVERY area and EVERY move! God is guiding us through each day and we are walking on faith as we trust that God knows what is best for all of us!
See my house change brings a smile to my face! Seeing my children grow brings joy to my heart! Take time to cherish every moment today!

No comments: