Thursday, February 10, 2011

All I Can Do?

Sometimes I wonder if i am really doing all i can do ... in so many areas! By far this has been my best yr homeschooling so far and yet i feel i could do so much more! Tomorrow is our homeschool groups Valentines party and yet I'm so far not prepared at all! I'd really like to go ... i think the kids would too... so now i'm in a pickle! Maybe i'll go shopping tonight and get somethings to make valentines ... i need to ... we'll see what my hubby says! So now that i've rambled for the first 500 words i'll go on to something else... Today has been in the twenties all day and for us mississippians that is very cold! They predicted we:d get a few inception of snow and once again they were wrong and we missed church which they canceled for nothing! Least we got groceries bought and now the fridge is restocked! Today has been movie and relaxing day... a nice break from the norm! Stay warm everyone and enjoy it cause tomorrow could be in the sixties again!

No comments: