Friday, February 4, 2011

WOW Weekends!

As I speak(write) we are preparing for yet another Upwards game and a fun filled weekend! My internt is about to go out but never fear I will write daily, even if it must be through my phone!
Hoopefully this week or next we are going to get a land line for heart purposes and maybe back to slow internet till the sompany comes the 3, yes only 3 more miles to give is high speed!
MY sight seems to be improving daily, which I know is possible and means I'll be getting new glasses soon, if I even need them at all!
I am still basking in the glory of the Lord! His mercy is everlasting and I am almost overwhelmed at His presence daily! God is GOOD!
It's that time of year again where our tax money comes in and all the kids are thrilled at getting New shoes which for us is a BIG FEET.. I mean feat...lol ! Amazing how much the kids grow every year and the two oldest are fast to passing up even me!
Have you heard God's voice to day? Have you felt His love? Show His Grace and mercy to someone today!

No comments: