Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Again!

I.m awake... I think... I know ... Yeah that's what goes through my mind every time I wake up...then I pray over my day and snuggle with a sweet baby or two! Hard to believe the week it's been... i'm not sure i even remember all i've done since last wed! God has really been dealing with my heart and allowing me to see every little fault i have! This is not an easy task... it comes with lots of changes and lots of heartache! The kids have enjoyed their week off ... well Micah has spent it catching up on math but least that's all he's had to do! we've not gotten to do our field trips as planned but we've gotten the house cleaned a little! My computer internet went out till the 15 th so I'm very thankful for my phone internet... least i can see facebook and update my blog! I'm so ready for wed Encounter Service at Relate... I really need my midweek boost!

No comments: