Monday, February 28, 2011

Teeth, Back and Organization?

Today we took Titus, our almost 10 yr old, for his othodonic evaluation... They said come back in 6 months to start the braces process! Almost a yr ago the 2 oldest went through the braces process and will most likley get them next Monday!
I was getting ready this morning to take the kids with me and somehow I pulled a muscle in my upper left back... NOT FUN ! Now the only thing that will relieve the discomfort is laying flat on my back! So the next few days should be very very interesting!
I was watching one of those hoarding shows today and Micah passed by... I bout fell out laughing when he said "Whoa our house is not that bad!" Those shows always make me feel better and inspired to see what else I can organize!
So now I am going back to laying flat till this back pain goes away! Hope everyone has a very Blessed night!

No comments: