Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So Now I Am Informed!

Okay so I was extremely curious and last night began looking up causes of why my eyesight would go from bad to worse. Upon looking I waqs reminded that when I was 14 I was diagnosed with EDS, a connective tissue disorder. You can go to www.ednf.org to know more about Ehlers-Danlos Sydrome!
Basically it means I bruise easily... but now I know it has more than likely been the cause of all my problems in the past ten years! Wow have I had my eyes opened! Meantime I am standing against my eyes getting worse and believing they will get better quickly! For the time being it feels good to keep them closed as much as possible!
The headache is most definetly from the poor vision and for now I will just work through it! All the literature i have been reading says vision problem is common among adults with EDS ... now I know.
I have always said I am different and I know God has a plan to use me and despite the battles I will press on! I listen to His voice and hear Him call my name! Praise the Lord for this breakthrough! Now I have wisdom and I know what to stand against!

No comments: