Sunday, April 24, 2011

Amazed @ God's 6lory

This morning for the first time ever... I saw God in a Church service! Let me Explain... I've been in church so many times in my life... way too many to count... every Easter... the same sermon the same altar call the same music... All of it was good and you could see the message in every one! Today i saw the message of CHRIST! I saw God at work in real time... through the Worship team... through the Pastor... through my friends... through my son next to me... through the two yr olds i taught ... through the young girl who helped me! Shall i go on... in reality it was as if Jesus himself was sitting there serving in every aspect of every moment! Today we have thanks for the sacrifice God gave in Jesus and the love Jesus showed by giving of his life! I was almost in tears as i left church and for only the fact that so many were won to Christ by God's simple message and the willingness of his people to serve him in every aspect! Thank you to my Pastor for sharing God's word in such a profound yet simple way! Thank you to the Worship team for Showing me into God's presence yet again and inspiring me to worship unashamed! Thank you to everyone who served in any capacity allowing so many to hear the Gospel and come to know what an Awesome God we serve!

No comments: