Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Goodness of God's Grace



Let me first start be saying God's Grace is Awesome I know this for many reasons and today I will share the story of one of those reasons! On this day 8 years ago we were blessed with the birth of our first girl. After having 3 boys you can imagine how excited we were! Fianlly I was able to tradein all the blues and greens in for the pinks and purples! She was a very easy baby so not many stories to share other than my love for dressing her up and every chance I got! Truly she was a blessing to our family and still is to this day!
Grace Elizabeth was to be my Grace and I told everyone she is not a Gracie! My dad being the technical man in literature that he is said okay I will just call her Grace E. because her middle name is Elizabeth. I gave up and realized no matter what she was called she was stil my little girl!
She has a very sensitive heart and caring side! She loves to take care of others! My favorite time is when she asks to brush my hair! She grows is so many ways so fast right before my eyes! Last summer she Accepted Christ in her heart and became a part of my eternal family.. that was a day that touched my heart!
She has a very funny side!

So today we celebrate a very good example of God's Grace!

Happy 8th Birthday Grace!

No comments: