Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ten Again!

Today I had the privledge of keeping 3 more children! Tuff who is 4, Mailey who is 2 and Garrett who is 10 mos. They fit in very well with the younger bunch and Grace adored carrying around the lil one!
At one poing there was 12 children in the house when our close friends came down to play Phase 10.. as is our tradtion on Sunday afternoons and we've been so busy it just hasn;t happened lately! The men dominated the 2 games we played... we'll get you next time suckas!
Today's message at church really hit home with me... even on the cross Jesus ask for something... so why is is so hard in our times of need to ask for help?! I am in a sense very transparent... what you see is what you get with me... however I do try to not seem so needy even when I am really in need of something! Change is headed my way...

I wanted to show you the 3 paintings I am giving to some young people headed on mission trips this summer... They are not the best and I just hope they will bring in a little something at auction to help them out! I will post a link to the auction as soon as I get one.. if any of you are intrested!

No comments: