Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What Touches You?

Honestly think about what touches you...

I know one for me is my children serving out Lord in the little ways! Doing the little things that need doing even when not asked! Serving so that others will get to join in a good time even when you won't! Caring for a younger sibling over playing a video game. Taking time to pamper me when they could be playing!
 
Another thing is a teen giving of their time to serve here and abroad to bring others to Christ! Even in their daily walks as they choose to live in a way most might see as funny!

Or a child willing to ask the questions about what salvation really is.. will they ever lose it or can this love ever be lost?  And actually listening with sincerity to your answers!

My hubby taking the time each and every night to pray for each of his children in his own unique way. Also taking time to leave a love note on the front of my phone each morning!

A friend taking time out of her busy morning to call and share a great book with me.. one that will change the way I see things potentially!

Someone saying we missed you at church on Sunday... even though we know you were on vacation! 

SO many times I think we miss the little things that really touch others or maybe we don't really know them and should. Not everyone is touched by the same things and yet so often if it touches you, more than likely it will touch someone else!

God gives us whatI like to call "happies" in every day and if we are not careful we can get overwhelmed by the busy stuff and forget to see them! Take time today to see what it is that touches you and those around you!  We are Blessed Beyond Measure!

No comments: