Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kneed Lots of Prayer!

Yes I spelled need like that for a reason! This morning started off with a bang.. or rather a "pop" really! Ouch was the next thing I felt and my right knee gave way! I made it about an hr before calling my hubby to come get me! At about 10 just 3 hrs after it happened we headed to the ER and Drs said I either badly sprained it or tore some cartilage! Either was I was in a LOT of pain! After a pain shot they sent me on my way in a very long and huge brace! I quickly felt some relief and yet much more clumsy!

I am now forced to stay off my knee through the weekend at least... I look at as time to relax and time to read..maybe even play a computer game or two! 

This is an attack and anyone who knows me knows I see it this way! I believe in healing and this pain is most defintely covered!

So anyone seeing fit to pray in the same manner... that I am indeed healed... Fell free to do so! 

While I am asking I'll add in Grace too she has an ear infection and she too is healed!

No comments: