Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time Will Tell

Do you remember as a child thinking a year was forever long and a month was just under that? Funny how in the eyes of a child time can seem so different that now as an adult! I wonder how it must seem to God when we want something now and He is thinking .. now now my child not now!

So often we rush to get somewhere or obtain something and honestly we should be taking it slow.. learning with every step!

I think back to when I was in the middle of having little children and I thought.. they'll never be teens.. look where I am now! In Aug I will have 2 who are classified as Youth and I now I wonder where the time went!

When we ask God for an answer we think if we don't see an immediate change or hear something in the now... well we get worried! In reality God is just waiting on us to be ready for the answer! 

Over the years I have learned so much and still I will be the First to say I do NOT have all the answers! Being a mother, a wife, a cook, a teacher, a friend and various other jobs comes with a label! One that says let's ask her and she'll know what to do... LOL Plaease do not be surprised if I say "I don't know" . Only time will tell if indeed I am learning  the steps to better motherhood and wifely duties!  Until then you will see the imperfect version of myself wandering around here on this earth, living in faith and trusting that when time does indeed tell I can say I did my best!

I have said before and I will say it again... time is realtive to your age and to your knowledge of each situation!

Psalm 71:1

In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

.Psalm 118:8

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

No comments: