Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Monologue

Yesterday had to be one of the Best Easters I have had in a long while! Now known as Ressurection Sunday in my mind as it will be forever and ever the True Reason we Celebrate!

Today I decided it was going to be a clean up day and gather up the strength we lost over the long weekend! I needed to get much more done than I acctually did..however it was a much needed rest!

I think I washed 3 of the 23 loads of clothes that needed washing... my dryer is Beyond Blessed! I did manage to get the clean clothes folded and a Huge load of socks put together! That in itself is a big "feet" Pun intended!

I had just about decided to not take Micah to the last night of the fund raiser at a local resturant when I convinced a great friend to come keep the kids so I could go alone with Micah and enjoy the quiet! It was a great semi~date night and I loved getting to fellowship with other Relaters! I took my colors and at one point had 4 children at my table coloring with me..indeed I love children even when I choose to leave mine at home!

And so I survived another Monday! Truly I am Beyond Blessed!

No comments: