Monday, April 4, 2011

Middle of the Road... is your path Wide or Narrow?

Monday is always a day I find myself reflecting over the message preached on Sunday. As a Christian we know we are not of this world.. only in it for a short time! To walk in Faith over Flesh takes determination.. it seems the more we've oversome the more we can stand up against without falling over at the slightest push! So often I have tried to seem perfect while trying to seem transparent at the same time... that hasn't seemed to work. I want to be one who says what you see is what you get! By no means am I perfect or will I ever be.. I just want people to know that when I say "yes" or "no" to a question it is because I have weighed the options and more importantly prayed about what it is I said in the end to the question.
This week my goal is to be the Mom, the Friend and the Wife, that God wants me to be! If I set that goal then I am setting myself up for sucess beacuse " I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me Strength!" Phil. 4:13

Be Transparent...Even Jesus asked for water on the cross.. it was his bad day. When you have a bad day remember it's okay to surround yourself with others who will pray and support you!

No comments: