Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Which side are you walking on?

Something was said tonight that really hit home with me.. especially as something I need to change! We are either walking in Life or in Death there is no inbetween!

The Spirit brings life and the Flesh profits NOTHING!

So often I myself find myself acting out the spiritual stuff when I know all the time really living it is so much better!

Do yearn for the Word of God? Do you long to be in His Presence?

I really want to do the above a lot more than actaully do it! This WILL Change!

I desire to allow others to see the JOY in my life I feel as I discover more everyday how much God loves me and guides me in every step I take!

God is greater than ANY OTHER! Why am I NOT shouting it from the rooftops just in the way I live!

Sitting by while so many walk in Death that just sounds harsh yet if they are not walking in the Spirit which leads to life then indeed they are walking in the flesh which leads to death! I will walk in FAITH as I strive to draw near to God ! In turn shlowing His light to ALL around me!

Are you walking in Life or Death?

No comments: