Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jesus is Love!

Our pastor double dog dared us to talk about Jesus to everyone we know... so here I go!

Jesus is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me! Jesus is Love! Jesus never fails!
Jesus loves YOU! Jesus died a horrific death just so I could live a forgiven life free of worry! Jesus is my best friend! Jesus Loved me even when I was a sinner and even now when I sin! Jesus will never fail!

In our world today so much is going wrong and so many still need to hear of Jesus!

Have you shared with someone what Jesus has done for you lately?!

Take time today to share with someone...anyone that Jesus loves them!

In our weekly Encounter with service today our pastor pointed out that dozens of lives came to know Jesus this past weekend and that alone should give us reason to Praise the Lord! As we sang I was almost in tears thinking of all that Jesus has done for me!

Tell someone today what Jesus has done for you!

No comments: