Thursday, April 21, 2011

Faith Over Feeling!

In life there are many people who choose not to walk on faith completly... I do NOT want to be one of those people! I know right now I am facing physical issues in my body.. I know this and choose to believe I was healed when Jesus did on the cross for my sins and All my sickness!

Today has been a purely faith over feeling! My body wants to do one thing and my spirit says stand strong on what God has given you in His Word!

.Psalm 30:2

O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
.
Isaiah 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.



My Blessings far out weigh my problems! I am so thankful for God and all He has given me!

No comments: