Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blessing Rain

As I sent the children off to VBS this morning I noticed the pool was turning green since we filled it in Saturday! I really don't like chemicals so I began to search the internet for chemical free solutions. I discovered what seemed like an easy solutoion of Borax and Baking soda! After a quick run to the grocery store we tired out our new method... it has yet to clear it up.. we are holding out hope!  When Ruth went down for a nap we all jumped in the pool and tried to stir it up... not sure it worked or not. Then the rain started coming down hard! It ran me out quickly.. with just slight thunder the kids swam away! Ten min later they came scrambling for the door with the thunder increasing and lightening close behind!

So today turned into a movie time while Ruth sleeps and I blog! Who knows we may swim yet today when it gets HOT again the need for cooling follows!

The time I spend with my little ones (big as they are) makes me smile! I enjoy diving into their lives and seeing them grow in so many ways!

So soon they will be grown young me and women and I will have spent my time investing in who they wil become!

God is So GOOD!

No comments: