Saturday, June 11, 2011

Something To Sing About

You know those unexpected moments in life when you realize you are very thankaful for all you've been given and so much more?!

Because of 2 weeks of VBS I was awake before 8 even on a Saturday! Hubby had to run a job for work... He took all the KIDS! Yes you heard me right! I am enjoying free time as I write!

Though my free time is not actually free... I have been packing to kids for Texas... we leave on Monday!

Our normal routine is to stay for a few weeks in the summer.. this yr that all will change becuase we are so busy as are my mom and sis! We'll be back on Saturday and in to the swing of things again! I think we'll do one more VBS when we get back ! In July we'll start up school once again to get a head start!

In a nutshell... I am having a wonderful day! Time to myself and time to clean.. all of which I have done very little! Sometimes you just have to sieze the moment and enjoy the time especially when you're the mom in a family of 9!

No comments: