Thursday, June 9, 2011

To Know.. Really Know!

Today was one of my favorite days in VBS! Crazy Hair Day!

 (I guess you could say my personality has always been "out there" ! Worrying about what people think was and is not on my mind very often! You might say I thrive on being different! As I watch my children grow I am seeing more and more that is NOT the norm! )

Today allows my children to wear messy/crazy hair and not feel bad or worry about the laughter!  In a sense I saw this morning it showed my children I loved them regardless the candy in their hair or mess on their clothes!

All of this made me think of what our Pastor talked about last night.. God loves you no matter what! Whether you have been morally good all your life or way on the other end or somewhere in between! God died for you long ago and that does not change the love He had then and still has now!

Often I think in life the little things we experience are just reflections of all the GOOD God has for us! We are so far from perfect never worthy of all God has given us and yet His love never changes!

Even when my hair is messy and my clothes are dirty My God still Loves me! Even when I yell or say something wrong My God still loves me! Even when I mess up really big.... God Loves ME! Guess what God Loves YOU TOO!

Today Crazy Hair Day taught me about God's Love... Go figure! Teaching my children that God and I love them no matter what is such a good feeling! I am amazed at how God uses the little things to even teach me!

I know, Really know that God loves me..Do you?

No comments: