Monday, June 27, 2011

Yes I Missed a Day:(

When I awoke this morning I was almost shocked to remember I DIDN"T write in my blog yesterday! Ugh and I was doing so good! You know in the Scheme of things it is NOT really that important at all!

We had a very Wonderful Sunday yesterday and Missing a post made me realize that there are some days it is just not a NEED! So from now on there will NOT be a Sunday post unless God shows me something Big I just NEED to share!

I did manage to post over 200 days in a row! For me posting once or twice a year was my norm! I guess you could say I posted for over half the year constantly and that is a Huge success for me!

Faith is believing in something you cannot see.. whether it be finances, or health or just plain knowledge! If i chose to walk in faith I must do it constantly not just when I "feel" like it!

Sowing into those around me has become a priority that I want to see God use in so many ways! I am working towards taking over the Preschool in Relate and though I am far from being ready I know I am work in progress!

God is showing me the things in my life that are important... like homeshooling, spending time with Family, growing spiritually, watching my words and being a witness to all those around me!

With today being so vibrant with all the social networking sites it is so easy to get wrapped up in telling your every thought to everyone who will read it! I am challenging myself, and anyone reading this, to watch our words... strive to let our words speak for you only in a postive manner! Reach out to others through encouraging others with every word you speak! Like my mom used to say," if you don;t have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!", seems so fitting for today and all the words being said for so many to read!

Knowing my life is NOT my own and there is a better place we will be going to in the end, makes me sort of smile! When you think of turning everything over to God it gives me no reason to worry or fret over the little things in life! God is faithful to stand by us and give us our every need!

Even deciding to teach the kids through books or baking becomes a minor issue! The are learning and learning in so many areas! Seeing them grow in areas of learning from becoming a young man to learning how to use the potty and everything in between we span the width of all God is able to do!

John went back to work today ! I'd be lying if I said I did not miss him greatly! I know He is wise and will take care of His body, so when I trust God to watch over Him and combine that what I already know, I can have peace that He is okay!

Learning comes with ANY age, the rate at which you learn depends on your willingness to admit you are wrong and change! I, the mother of 7, will be the first to admit I am often wrong and learn daily!

Today is one of those days I learned that blogging as fun as it may be, is not going to end the world when I miss a day!

Thankful today for John aka hubby being back at work, even if I do miss him!

No comments: