Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stepping Out!

I took a big step today and created blogs for my two oldest sons! I really enjoy it alot and I think it will expand the mind of my boys! I want them to share their feelings and learn to watch what they say at the same time! Of course I'll be keeping a watchful eye on them... it is necessary that I let them spread their wings so to speak!

God is showing me how sometimes letting go is the best way to let them grow!

Blogging for me has given me an "out" ... a way to vent on all the good things and occasionally a hard issue or two! This way I am NOT overloading on my friends so often!

I'm hoping by stepping out and letting them have this freedom it will allow them to share thier feelings to a point and learn some writing skills too!

Amazing how I seem to learn more than my children so often! Good thing is the same will happen as they grow.. no one is ever to old to learn!

So here is their blog address if you'd like to share in this journey with me! It may look like blank pages right now... keep looking.. you just might see them bloom right before your eyes!


Digging In  ( Micah )
 http://www.disciplemicah-diggingin.blogspot.com/


Marshmallows and Chocolate Milk (John)
http://www.marshnchoc.blogspot.com/

Watch and see what the Future Brings!

No comments: