Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cheap or Cheaper?

We have not had Tv other than movies for a few months now by choice. I said that to say while in Texas I caught a few episodes of Extreme Couponing and I was amazed! Now that would be nice to learn! Maybe I will one day!

After shopping for a few hrs with just my 3 girls and after buying just the necessary toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap I spent most of our budget for the week.. how nice would it be to NOT have to shop for that stuff but once a month or even once every few months! Same goes for bodywash, shampoo, and various other things.. I am really going to look into how to stock up!

We shopped at Kroger for our groceries and then I went to put the last money into the van for gas... I got 30 cents of a gallon! That was the first time in a very long time $40 filled the tank halfway!

Finding ways to use every cent is essential for now... soon our overflow is coming and we will be able to buy for ourselves and many others!

Cheap is NOT a bad thing and Cheaper is even better!

Blessings are coming our WAY!!!!!!!

No comments: