Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Adventure!

As the kids grow up... we are experincing so many new adventures! Tonight we will do something for the first time and if it works out I will share all about it tomorrow!

God is sharing so much to my heart lately! To be submissive and not walk in fear are two things that work hand in hand! I love my hubby and I know he only does what is good for our children! I trust him with everything! I will not say my trust is 100% in every area though walking day by day in God's will I learn more and more that he is indeed the head of the house under God!

God loves everyone and no matter what we have done or will do His love will never change!
We can never earn our way into heaven, the price was already paid in full! God covers us in His Blood daily and sees us as righteous!

Remember today that God loves you no matter where you are in your life!

No comments: