Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Different is Good!

Having Hubby home this week has been Great! Watching late movies and playing card with friends! Tomorrow is Wednesday and even though the week is half over it seems as if we have so much fun! Despite John being hurt Him being home has been a true Blessing! I love seeing the kids faces light up when they see him here in the morning! I love to get a hug mid day or grab a smile from across the room!

Need i say more? Well I will... John does not get many days to do nothing and even though He wants to be working I know being off is a good thing! For now he has time to heal and time to rest!

God is showing me so much through all we've been experiencing! Showing me how to listen to the small still voice! Amazing what we can learn from something that goes wrong! Though we may not understand everything that we experience we often see how much we have to be thankful for!

Today I am Thankful for having extra time with my hubby and time to enjoy my family!

No comments: