Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Memories


Today I began the day with 3 little ones as I helped the oldest of my 7 get off to the 2nd week of our VBS weeks! With my 6 helpers gone I somehow made it through the morning and threw together some lunch... After lunch we did a major overhaul on the house to get ready for company later in the evening! My extra lil ones went home and an hr later the company arrived to celebrate their 2 boys born exactly a year apart! The 2 are Yellow in the picture below! So much swimmming and a cake and ice cream makes for a fun night!





Our lives are filled with so many Wonderful Friends!
Though this has been a very unusual Monday it was very fun and filled with Blessings from the BLESSING! God loves you and is NOT mad at you for anything! Share the Love of Jesus with someone today!

No comments: