Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tackling The Day!

We awoke today expecting to go to our late service and church and ended up going to the first.. yes you guessed it.. we were rushed! It really made the whole day go by fast I think! After church we took off for groceries and tried not to over do it since we'll be gone next week. We swung by and picked up 2 little ones for the night to help thier mom out and made our way home!

Tomorrow starts another week of VBS and the kids are beyond excited! Early mornings are becoming easier and easier... that's a good thing I think!

So now the 2 visiting little ones are in bed and Ruth is on her way! The middle five jumped in the pool after coming home form the VBS kickoff barbecue! It'll be bedtime soon and I just might get a dip in the pool myself!

Let's hope I get everything done this week I need to! Next week is going to be ROCKIN!

No comments: