Sunday, June 12, 2011

Texas Ahead!

So we are not leaving till tomorrow morning early... hopefully around 6 AM! That is afully early for this late riser.. it will hoiwever be good to get the 6 hr drive over with! VBS is Texas is our yearly tradition and a favorite of all the kid's! It is a very small church...I say small and I mean SMALL! I think my kids come out to be a third of the attendance. The loyalty of the workers amazes me more every yr! They have Vbs from 9-2 which means they feed them lunch and let the little ones semi-rest... both are which are unheard of for me for any other VBS  my children have attended! Even for only being 3 days it packs a lot of fun! So on Friday we went looking for hats and Sunglasses for the themed days... with 7 kids I was not buying expensive things! Thankfully the Dollar store had what we needed and as pictured below on Friday they love their new sunglasses !

Tonight is the VBS program for the Most Recent VBS and I am looking forward to seeing them perform and I'll post a pic if I can tonight when we get in! So for now I am off to finish packing and try to calm my excitement of Texas once again!





Dollar store Sunglasses for VBS!
 Added a few pictures from tonight... One I made them pose for and the other I captured just because!


Posing for the Camera!

Love This SMILE!

No comments: