Thursday, June 23, 2011

Draft the Day!

Ha Ha! I think saving a draft of my blog is probably a good thing and I am so glad it does it automatically! I tend to get side tracked really easily and often as I seem to be doing right now... all the kids have decided to go swimming thus I must put this on hold to help the little ones!

And then minutes later.... I can sit and write more! The past few days we've had rain and thus it is cooler today. I do not expect the kids to want to swim very long today with the water being so cool now!

Hubby is healing well and I am loving having him home this week! I do not like the reason he is home though! Monday we will know if he is healing enough not to do pig skin. I am still amazed at how the little things can change your perspective!

That small still voice that tells you not to do something or tells you to do something you would not ordinarily do... The Holy Spirit  Guiding your every step! To think back on the things I have seen or heard and see just how God has moved on my behalf!

To see how God works sometimes boggles our mind.. that to me is a good thing because if I understood everything God did I would try it on my own and I already do that enough as it is!

It's noon here and even with 7 children it has been very quiet! Today has been very relaxing in so many ways! Next week we'll start back to school and as different as that might seem it is what we need! As a family we often take time just for ourselves and doing school even in the summer is easier for us, especially because we live in the south and it gets so HOT!

This is our first year to put summer school into practice and already I can see how much better it is going to work for us! Homeschooling is going to free us to see God move in so many ways, so when others are tied down to a classroom we will be able to take off to see how we can reach others anytime God tells us!

We had chili cheese french fries for lunch and now Ruth is napping while the other 6 swim and Hubby and I watch a movie together!


So our night ended with the boys camping out on the Back porch seen in the first picture and the younger ones sleeping in a homemade tent inside! This had been a fun day to draft my day... writing all day turned out as a neat experience for me too!

Having hubby home this week has kept me on my toes so to speak and with the house clean and the kids having fun, we've really enjoyed our family time!

No comments: