Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Reasons I'm Joyful!

Though I could spend hrs and hrs telling why I can be Joyful I will sum it up into 5 reasons for now:)

1) Hubby got a GREAT REPORT from the doctor today! He came home with just one layered bandage on! He can wash now na dtake it off as needed! Plus He can go back to work on Monday!!!!!

2) Ruth will be 2 in just a few days and her Life is an Abundant Blessing to our Family despite the Very Rough Pregnancy! Everytime I look at her and think about what it took to get her here I SMILE extra big! God knew He was giving us a Tiny Huge Treasure in Ruth Maryanna!

3) As I watch my children swim in a pool given to us for free by realtives it brings pure Joy to my heart! Seeing my children Happy is such a Great Feeling!

4) Amazed @ God's Provision we've seen God's Hand in so much! Our every need has been provided! God knows our every need even when we don't!

5) What brings me Joy this week is seeing how my children have Enjoyed having their daddy home! Spending time with Family is what we needed! This summer has brought JOY to our family and new sense of closeness we really needed!

So today reflect on what brings you JOY and Give thanks to God for all He gives you ! God Is GOOD!

No comments: