Friday, June 10, 2011

Forget the Normal!

What is normal really, if I am normal then what are you? Honestly I think no one really knows what normal really is!

Dictionary.com says this...

Normal ~

–adjective


1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. serving to establish a standard.
3. Psychology .
a. approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment.
b. free from any mental disorder; sane.

All of the above applies to so many in so many ways! I am NOT normal in reality, I break all the rules at times! I mentioned this in a previous post how I am very different and lately this has been on my mind A LOT !


.Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God


I don't mind being different...

This is what I  must remember!

.Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


You know being normal is not all it is cracked up to be! I am proud to be NOT normal!

My fight is not with all the personalities I run into on a daily basis... it is against all the hidden forces that are fighting for the Peace that God has sent for us to have! I WILL OVERCOME!

No comments: