Saturday, June 4, 2011

Simple Saturday

So because I awoke before 8 every morning this week to take kids to VBS I was awake about the same time on a Saturday!!! I really don't mind it though... I actually got a few things done thanks to hubby taking the 2 youngest (4 and almost 2) to run errands! I folded 4 loads of clothes and prepared outfits for the 3 youngest who are going to VBS next week.. just so the mornings will run a little more smoothly!

When hubby get home we plan to try to put up the pool! It will be a great blessing to have around the house... especially for the kids and maybe even a late night dip for hubby and I!

John is my "soul mate" as some would say... I see it now more every day! He knows my imperfections and still loves me in spite of them! We see eye to eye on most things and those we don't we are learning to adjust! God has given us 7 Wonderful blessings and though my heart longs for more, I am content to watch my blessings grow in every area day by day!

Slowly I am discovering my "calling" at our church! Stepping out is not always easy and for me it is a challenge in several areas! I am enjoying the challenge though and seeing God moved Mightily!

Health in our family, despite the recent train of events is better than ever and truly blessed! We are awaiting record of mine from 20 yrs ago to see if indeed we need to search out more answers or not! John and I have seen God do some pretty BIG things on our health and know NOTHING is too big for God! 

Simply put we are Living in  FAITH in EVERY area of our LIVES! We have Wisdom and Trust in God's Word!

No comments: