Monday, June 20, 2011

Recap of our Week!

So let's see where to begin... Last Monday I was taking the kids to Texas for our annual VBS visit with my mom when I got a phone call John (aka Hubby) had been eletrocuted and was in the hospital. I wanted to turn around but He insisted I go because they really needed me! I called him every day several times a day! On Friday morning we packed up and headed home! We made it in 6 hrs and that was going the eaxct speed limit as I was instructed to do by God! We even made 2 stops so I know God's hand was on our van!

We arrived home to find our house had been major cleaned by some dear friends! It was a true blessing to walk into a VERY clean house! We also were greeted by a very sick hubby! After learning he was taking his meds with not eating...we resolved the sickness and dealt with the pain!

On Saturday I took the 3 girls shopping for a few things we really needed! upon my return I set out to cook hamburgers for the family! Right about time to finish I felt a very sharp pain in my left lower side.. enough to almost collapse me! Since hubby is not supposed to drive I called an ambulance to take me to the doctor... mainly because the threat of a tubal pg was possible. After a few hrs in the er and only blood work run to determine I was not pg... they sent me home with little more than a pain shot!

I arrived home about 3 am and slept till about mid morning.... I awoke in pain! This pain just continued to get worse over the next coming hrs! At about 5 I was in such bad pain I was literally screaming!  My children saw me in a position I never want to be in again! John insisted on driving me to the hospital this time and we made it in record time! This time they ran more bloodwork, did in ultrasound and did a cat scan! After everything camne back they still could not tell me what my pain was about... just that "maybe" I passed a kidney stone!

Now we are into Monday and I am still in pain though it is managable with pain meds... which I hate taking! I want answers! Now my back is hurting on the same side and I still haven't a clue!

I managed to make it through the day of taking everyone to dr's appointments! Hubby went back to the burn doc and the apploied a silver dressing which will stay on a week. He is most upset because he cannot go back to work and he thinks he'll not survive if he does not work! I am praying he will find peace in doing what the docs say... I want him to heal completely!

The 4 boys had checkups today and they are very healthy! We got a referral for Levi, age 4 to go the ENT.. He has horribky snoring and sleep apnea.

The two big boys were told to cut back on their eating ... we know we shoudl all learn to eat better and probably less too!

So as this Monday ends we are Thankful for so much! My sweet hubby who should be dead by all rights is alive and well because of God's protection! My children who have experienced so much in their lives are so well adjusted and loving! God has a plan for us and each step we Trust to His WAYS!

God is our provider and our caretaker!

No comments: