Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wow a Wednesday!

So I think this getting up and getting the 8 kids ready to be out the door by 9 has sealed their fate..they'll never be school kids! LOL ! In Reality is has been harder on me than them... having just one for 3 hrs a day means I stay om my toes more!

Yesterday Levi got in trouble for the 2nd day in a row... now I know he's 4 but he has to learn so he was made to stay home today... surprisingly he did not put up much of a fuss! He and baby sis are watching a movie while I get a few minutes of computer time then it's time to get on a roll!

2 hrs left to get myself ready, make lunches (dollar menu maybe).. pack stuff for the day and straighten the house a little! Then pick the kids up @ 12 and be at the Dentist @ 2 for the boys to get spacers replaced! Tomorrow we'll repeat the process only they boys will have a long dental app which means keeping 5 kids occupied unless I can find a sitter...Oh Laurie!...

Tonight will be an Awesome 1st of the month service @ Relate! I love Encounter!

So off to my busy yet wonderfully peaceful Wednesday! Give someone a hug today!

No comments: