Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting or Giving

Not sure where ir if the Bible actually says it, I've always heard it.. It is better to give than to recieve! I was born with a giving heart.. I'm not trying to baost! I LOVE to give things away... even a compliment and see the reaction of people! I do like to recieve to... just not as much I think!

Today My very good friend and I were talking about the upcoming homeschool year and discovered I had a a few books she needed for her girls! To see God use something I had on my shelf was such an Awesome feeling!

This friend's daughter (who's 12) takes AMAZING pictures and did a photo shoot of my youngest yesterday for her upcoming 2nd Birthday! Today she even took some of all 7 of mine and I can hardly wait to show them off! They are Awesome! So today I was on the Getting side and the Giving side!

Really to feel the Love of God and share the Love of God are both equally important! Often I am amazed at how much I feel loved by God and all those around me! Even when I am not perfect I can see how they love me!

Give a little today! You never know how'll much you might recieve in return!

No comments: