Monday, May 23, 2011

Changes Bring Challenges

So, today I had a a checkups scheduled for the 4 boys and I arrive 30 minutes early to discover our doctor was out of town and they put us with another... I re-scheduled cause  I really like our pediatrician!  All in all it was a wasted trip to town however I did manage to get everyone ready and that made me happy!

Tomorrow I have a heart checkup and I am taking the girls... it should be short and sweet!

This weekend we were planning to go to Texas... now we are not sure that will really happen... especially with gas prices! Changes bring Challenges!

When we are forced to change our ways and rethink how to walk through something it brings about new and sometimes difficult challenges. Walking in Faith allows me to remember that indeed there is always a reason for something... I learn with every step and every change... it is not what comes your way that is the challenge it is how you respond to that change that is challenging!

No comments: