Sunday, May 22, 2011

Whoa What a Week!

Yeah I know my title sounds like it should be friday already... I am just thinking about how long today was! Then you add in that on Monday, I have check ups for four boys @2 , Tueday I have a checkup @2 for my heart, and Wednesday I take my 12 yr old to thr dr for a check up @2 for his recent appendectomy then Church that night! Let's just say I will be ready for Thursday! Shhhhh.. we are planning a 2 day trip to Texas to hear a long time evangelist ot my parents that I have known since I was very little! Depending on housing if mom and dad will allow us to stay in the house trailer or not since with gas prices we cannot afford a room too!

So this week is nearing the end of it's frist day and I am already tired! Praise the Lord that I CAN DO ALLTHINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH!

No comments: