Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Like A Monday!

We were so busy yesterday it has almost been like a second Monday for us! I slpet horribly last night so after getting a late start on the day we did manage to acccomplish school and get the house looking ok... Then a crisis arose! My almost 12 yr old handles pain VERY well and he was almost doubled over with a pain in his side... so hubby sent his sister to get him and off to the E.R. they went. Still waiiting to hear so I'll post more later! ( added in two hrs later... drs said he does have appendictius ! )


Yesterday we took the 2 youngest girls to the eye doctor. The 1 yr old got a clean bill and told to come back in 3-4 yrs! The 6 yr old, who has been wearing glasses since she was 3, was told to go back to putting drops in her good eye to make her weak eye work again and come back in 6 months!

I am still fighting this knee problem:( Surgery is in 2 days and I am ready to walking again already! I miss not being able to bend down whenever I want and sit wherever I want! Or carry Ruth (my sweet baby) around anywhere. I know now how precious walking is and how I will be so much more cautious of everything!

Our words are so often the cause of the things that happen ... life and death are in the power or the tongue! Watching what I say has become very important to me and I know God has given us free will so I intend to use my will to follow His much more closely from now on!

No comments: