Thursday, May 19, 2011

Long Trip, Long Day...Great Results!

We chose to take off at midnight this morning and head to Texas to get our 5 children we loaned to my mom as I recovered from knee surgery. I missed them terribly though it was a very peaceful few days with the just the two oldest... My Birthday, Yesterday, was the most stressful out of all the days.. I made the mistake of speaking my mind on facebook and my hubby's entire family took it the wrong way! It ended up in a very heated discussion where I said things and one of His sisters said worse things... almost making me want to give up being a mother all together!  I am no longer going to be friends on facebook with those who are so sensitive! I will choose my words and my "friends" more carefully!
  I am most Happy that I do not live  by words of others!
Anyway now that I have vented a little I would like to say that I am indeed have had a much better day today except for some bug or something I cannot seem to shake!

It is the weirdest feeling being nauseous and fighting a headache... feeling like you need to eat one minute and throw up the next! NO I AM NOT ! For those of you thinking you know the answer! I think my pain med threw me for a loop i am having a time recovering from!

So after 12 hrs in the van I am happy to be home! Even more so with all 7 of my children! Thank you MOMMY for taking such good care of them!

No comments: