Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Discoveries

As a Faith walking woman I liek to be informed to knwo what it is I am standing against!

In recent months I am learning that a diagnosis I was given @ 14 yrs old as having Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type X is maybe more related to my health problem that I thought!

After searching for what seems like hours I could only find what seemed like medical mumble jumble to me ! Since not many doctors in my area seem to even have heard of EDS I am contacting a dr in Ohio to see if I can get some answers!  Regardless of what he says... I will stand in my belief that Indeed I am Healed by His stripes!

Last night our Pastor made a great statement that has stuck with me... You can never grow in Righteousness only in your knowledge of Righteousness!  Nothing we can ever do or say will ever change our Righteousness in Christ! God is not mad at you..he never was and never will be! When Jesus died he took ALL our sin for ALL of eterntity! We will mess up and we will fail... that does not take away from the promises God made to us!

No comments: