Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Praisin in the Pain!

Despite the excruciating pain in my left foot I drug myself to the Heart Dr and had a wonderful report! ♥ Dr said everything is Great and I have 11 years on my battery... Selah said "what happens when your battery runs out?" I said" they just put another machine in" she said, " oh good, I thought you'd be dead!" Least she was brave enough to ask and not just wonder!

I would have never thought one little toe could cause so much pain! It seems to be even more swollen now and much much more tender! Just heard from hubby he got me an app with my orthopedic Dr who worked on my knee... I hope they can at least stabilize it... I can fell the bone moving now when I walk.. Ugh!

Anyway back to better news! We decided for the best that we are not going to Texas this weekend... I know it sounds like bad news however it is better! Besides we'll be heading to Texas in a few weeks for VBS anyway!

Tomorrow is WEDNESDAY ! I need my ENCOUNTER this week @ RELATE!

No comments: