Sunday, May 15, 2011

Do You Relate?

Last night we went to a Relate group ... it is a small group of believers in our church getting together on a common belief that we indeed need to fellowship and enjoy time outside of church! Last night we spent the time discussing Worship and how powerful it can be in solving so many problems! When we put our focus on God and all He has done for us we lose sight of all the problems around us!

Today we saw our oldest get Baptized after recommitting his life to Christ! It was an Awesome experience as a Parent! After church we went at our great friends ate lunch and went to another fiends to play cards! (BTW I won the game!)

After we played cards we went to another Relate group and I think I laughed so hard my side still hurts! It was a great fellowship with manby new friends and I see how God is blessing us over and over in this new Church!

Truly we are Blessed Beyond Measure!

I miss my children more today :( It is so hard being away from him and even though I know it is for my own good and they are having a great time I still feel that empty feelign in my heart! It will be over soon!

No comments: