Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday John Russell!

John Russell was born into our family in the middle of May! His birthday came the day after my Lil Sister's  Birthday and the Day before mine! The doctor even let him go home at 24 hrs old so I could spend my birthday out of the hospital!

He was Tiny at birth! Even though he weighed a healthy 7lbs 12 ozs... he lost down to 6 lbs before he started gaining! At 6 weeks I called him a drowned rat he was so skinny!

                                      
 He loves to be OUTSIDE ... give him dirt or a ball and he'll be happy for hrs! He loves to imagine and build forts for his lil siblings!


 I LOVE LOVE HIS SMILE! With his braces you can now see his new improved smile as it brings his teeth down to where they need to be!
 His creative side never ceases to Amaze me! He insists on being different and in a good way!


                                

               He loves to color and draw! He is very talented in anything Crafty!


                                             
 To say John is Shy is the understatement of the year! He has just overcome his fear of asking for a refill on his Drink at a restaurant! I am so proud of how far he's come and how much he is changing!
 Most of all I enjoy His funny spur of the moment side! In the van, in the house, on a movie theater, in church... he will just spontaneously get bold and break out his funky dance! Honestly he can make me laugh at any moment!
On this his 12th Birthday we are even more thankful for him being in our family! Just a week ago he was in massive pain and his daddy rushed him to the E.R. where the next day they took out his appendix that was VERY infected and would have burst had they not taken it out! God has truloy blessed us with a Wonderful Son and shown us God's Love and power through this Child! I Love you John Russell! Happy Birthday!

No comments: