Monday, May 16, 2011

Time with Two!

We took the boys to eat Pizza and see Thor on Saturday! Having just 2 was a huge change for us and a nice break!


 We celebrated at Relate Group with a Huge Cookie Cake !


 Hard to believe He'll be 12 Tomorrow !


 I will officially be mid thirties on Wed!

Doc said I am recovering VERY WELL ! YAY! I can come off the crutches whenever I need too!

(warning the pic is not pretty to look at but a true blessing for me! )



                             
 So now that my knee is bettrer I am nursing a broken little toe on my left foot! Ouch is right! It is a good thing I stil have pain med .. you never realize how much you need your little toe till you can't use it! Thankfulness some in so many forms and often even when we don't feel thankful we must be! There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for!


                             



 This time with my boys has been Amazing! I harldy get to send more than a few hrs with each of them and having this many days brings true Joy to my heart!


They were not excited about picking up the kids early! Who can blame them.. they have taken on so much since I have been down for 2 weeks!
                                         


My two oldest have grown on in so many areas ... time has flown by and to see them becoming young men brings tears to my eyes! I love my children and Iam so excited to be able to go get my other 5 on Wed night!

No comments: