Friday, May 13, 2011

Making an Effort!

Making an Effort!
May 12, 2011
I have been blogging every day of this year and today my streak will be broken not my choice mind you and now it is actually still going since I have another place to write! YAY!

Today I asked a nurse how her day was going and her response was a so Awesome! She said "I am walking in my joy! I don't let anything steal it.. even if somethings do come close!" I told her that has been my motto during this battle with my knee... No matter how much pain I am in I can still smile and Worship my God!



I have been making an effort to listen to what I say and watch the words coming from my mouth!



This week I have seen God in all His glory as He protected my son through surgery and gave me a peace I know I needed to go ahead with mine! Add to that the response by our new church family and it brings me to tears! The prayers and words of encouragement are overwhelming! The meals provided are a BLESSING! God is faithful! Thank to those who have seen a way to help us in any way! We really appreciate it!

Thank you Lord, for taking care of my family and watching over us!

No comments: