Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wow What A Blessing!

As I am priviledged to sit and do nothing for this period of time I see the qualities in each of my children that make me smile, make me feel comfort, make me feel loved! What an awesome feeling to see the Light of God in each of your children!

So often we are overwhelmed by a situation we are in or physical pain we experience... that we forget the MANY blessings around us and the Love God shows us!


Blessings are surrounding me at every glance.. how can I sulk or be sad at the pain I might be feeling when in reality it is so small to all the Joy I can embrace!

Thank you Lord for showing me love today and giving me grace to make it through the things I may face that are tough! I will make it through my "bad day"!


I just had to add that I am blessed to be a part of a Wonderful body of believers! Faith walking and believing in every ounce of God's power! 
They graciously are standing with me in this time of need and believing that I will NOT need surgery to just discover what is wrong! I agree with all my heart and continue to Thank my God for His healing Power!

No comments: