Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today is a Great Thursday!

I awoke today! I know that may seem silly to you but when you think about the number of people that do not wake up on any given morning... then surely it has to be a blessing!

I think I woke up every hr last night so I had PLENTY of time to listen and pray! I know that God can teach through anything and I am always looking to learn! 

Today is going to be a GREAT day! I am blessed with wonderful children and an Awesome husband! When I hear people say how tough it must be to have 7 kids ...I almost laugh inside when I hear that... they truly don't know what it is like to have 7 or they would not be saying that! In reality having 7 is just as tough as having 1 or 2 to some people. It is all relative to what you see as hard! I do NOT see having 7 children as hard and more rather the way of life I have chosen!

Even in tough times or rather especially in hard times I am most thankful for my 7 blessings! There is not a dull moment in my house and I am surrounded by loving arms and hugs a plenty!

Today is going to be a GREAT Thursday!


Indeed today has been a GREAT Thursday! I am beyond blessed with the way my children are taking care of me ! My hubby is taking great care of my every need and I am in awe and how my love grows for him!

No comments: