Monday, May 2, 2011

Faith Walking!

Hebrews 12:12-13
Therefore, strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble,

and make straight paths for your feet, so that the limb which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed.


Since tomorrow was a very long day I am "walking " on faith even more today! My knee is still causing me a great deal of pain and tomorrow I go to the doc to see if they can figure out what it is causing this pain!


Today has been Very Very Blessed! The children are a great help and we managed to accomplish school! Chores are being done a second time and I am going to attempt to play video games with the kids!

I won't deny I am enjoying the abilty to sit and not feel guilty ... however the pain I must endure to have this priviledge makes me want to get up and clean the entire house myself if that would cure me!

Indeed it has been a new challenge to be with the kids 20 hrs a day... you say but isn't that normal? Well for me.. no... I can usually hide out and read a book or fold clothes in my room.. being confined to the couch means no doors and constant attention from every loving child! I think I am beginning to like it even more than I have and you know that makes this pain all worth the while!

Don't get me wrong I am not saying it can stay! This pain must leave NOW...in Jesus Name! I am strong! I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me Strength! Phil 4:13

No comments: