Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

M is for Many, Many things you do to protect me and gude my every step!



O is for the Openness of your heart to learn with every mistake!


T is for the Abundance of Time you give each and every day!


H is for the How you do so much and never complain!


E is for the Everything that you share with me and teach me!


R is for the Respect I have for you that grows each day I live!






So often as a mom we do so much without a Thank You! Honestly I do miss the gratitude sometimes.. though you know I see it every day, I just forget to look or even listen for the ways it comes! Daily I see my chidren grow, physically and Spiritually... that is alone is enough for me!






Today I am Thankful for my Pastor challenging me to be a better wife, because in that I will become a better mom!

No comments: